- KAPA SYBR® FAST qPCR Kits are ideally suited for:
- Gene expression analysis
- Low copy gene detection
- Microarray validation
- Gene knockdown validation
- High-throughput qPCR
- Next-generation DNA sequencing library quantification
KAPA SYBR® FAST qPCR Kits are designed for the highest performance in real-time PCR.
The kits contain a novel DNA polymerase engineered through a process of molecular evolution - the result is a unique enzyme, specifically evolved for qPCR using SYBR® Green I dye chemistry.
The KAPA SYBR® DNA Polymerase was engineered to perform optimally in stringent real-time qPCR reaction conditions, exhibiting dramatic improvements to signal-to-noise ratio (fluorescence), cycle threshold (Ct), linearity, and sensitivity.
The KAPA SYBR® DNA Polymerase and proprietary buffer system enhances the amplification efficiency of difficult templates, including both GC-rich and AT-rich templates.
SYBR® FAST qPCR Kits are supplied as a ready-to-use cocktail containing all components except primers and template, for the amplification and detection of DNA in qPCR. The KAPA SYBR® FAST qPCR Kit is supplied as a 2x Master Mix with integrated antibody-mediated hot start, SYBR® Green I fluorescent dye, MgCl2, dNTPs, and stabilizers.
KAPA SYBR® FAST qPCR Kits are intended for use on all real-time instruments and protocols.
* These enzymes are for research only.
Cat # 51230-S: For 30 reactions. Supplied with separate 50X ROX High and 50X ROX Low (200 µl each).
Disclaimer: MO BIO Laboratories, Inc. is an authorized distributor of Kapa Biosystems.
* PLEASE NOTE FOR ALL PCR ENZYME SHIPPING, THERE WILL BE A $100.00 SHIPPING FEE FOR OVERNIGHT SERVICE AND PACKAGING MATERIALS. OTHER MATERIALS IN YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED SEPARATELY AND OUR REGULAR SHIPPING CHARGES WILL APPLY.
Store enzyme at -20°C for up to 1 year.