- Extension times as low as 1 sec per kilobase
- Outstanding performance when compared to conventional hot start Taq polymerase
- 20 - 70% reductions in total PCR time
- No requirement for specialist PCR consumables or instrumentation.
KAPA2G Fast DNA Polymerase, a second-generation enzyme derived through a process of molecular evolution.
KAPA2G Fast DNA Polymerase was specifically engineered for higher processivity and speed, offering significantly faster extension rates than wild-type Taq polymerase. In the HotStart formulation, the enzyme is combined with a proprietary antibody that inactivates the enzyme until the first denaturation step.
This eliminates spurious amplification products resulting from non-specific priming events during reaction setup and initiation, and increases overall reaction efficiency.
KAPA2G Fast HotStart is particularly well suited for high throughput Fast PCR, offering total reaction times 20 - 70% shorter than conventional PCR assays performed with wild-type Taq polymerase or hot start formulations thereof. In addition, KAPA2G Fast HotStart has been shown to achieve higher yields and sensitivity than competitor enzymes across a wide range of amplicon types. No specialized PCR consumables or thermocyclers are required.
* These enzymes are for research only.
Cat # 51270-S: 20 x 25µl rxns. Supplied with KAPA2G Fast HotStart DNA Polymerase in a convenient 2X ReadyMix format. Contains Mg2+ at a 1X conc. of 1.5 mM.
Disclaimer: MO BIO Laboratories, Inc. is an authorized distributor of Kapa Biosystems.
* PLEASE NOTE FOR ALL PCR ENZYME SHIPPING, THERE WILL BE A $100.00 SHIPPING FEE FOR OVERNIGHT SERVICE AND PACKAGING MATERIALS. OTHER MATERIALS IN YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED SEPARATELY AND OUR REGULAR SHIPPING CHARGES WILL APPLY.