|5 x 1 ml||17000-5||$44.00|
|10 x 1 ml||17000-10||$85.00|
|10 ml bottle||17000-11||$66.00|
- Manufactured using a proprietary procedure that removes all detectable DNA contamination.
- Made specifically for use as a component for PCR reactions.
- Tested for PCR compatibility.
- Certified to be free of all DNA, RNase, and DNase contamination.
- Double pouched for additional contaminant protection.
- Sterile and UV irradiated.
- Validated for use with highly sensitive PCR reactions.
- Serves as a reliable contaminant-free source for PCR.
Water For Life Program - MO BIO will donate 1% of the sale of this product to Water.org.
PCR Water (Certified DNA-Free) serves as a reliable contamination-free source for PCR experiments. Manufactured using a proprietary procedure that removes all detectable DNA contamination, this water is certified to be free of all DNA, RNase, and DNase contamination. In addition, it is validated for use with highly sensitive PCR reactions including those with eubacterial universal primers.