Precise, reproducible and versatile for all probe-based qPCR applications.
*Available for purchase to US direct customers only
*Limit 1 per order.
- Precise quantification
- Discrete clusters in SNP genotyping assays
- Multiplex qPCR Broad dynamic range
- Highly stable master mix for high-throughput workflows
The KAPA PROBE FAST qPCR Kits contain a ready-to-use master mix for highly sensitive and accurate real-time PCR using sequence-specific fluorogenic probe chemistries including hydrolysis probes (e.g. TaqMan®), FRET probes, and displacement probes (e.g. molecular beacons).
Optimized for versatility and speed - The PROBE FAST qPCR Kits provide fast and reproducible results for genotyping, gene expression analysis, and multiplexing offering: Compatibility with all probe-based qPCR applications and instruments.
The KAPA PROBE FAST qPCR Kits are designed for high throughput, fast-cycling, real-time PCR using sequence-specific fluorogenic probes.
These kits are compatible with all fluorogenic probe-based technologies, including hydrolysis probes (e.g. TaqMan®) and displacement probes (e.g. molecular beacons).
* These enzymes are for research only.
Cat # 51220-S: for 30 reactions. Supplied with separate 50X ROX High and 50X ROX Low (200 µl each).
MO BIO Laboratories, Inc. is an authorized distributor of Kapa Biosystems.
* PLEASE NOTE FOR ALL PCR ENZYME SHIPPING, THERE WILL BE A $100.00 SHIPPING FEE FOR OVERNIGHT SERVICE AND PACKAGING MATERIALS. OTHER MATERIALS IN YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED SEPARATELY AND OUR REGULAR SHIPPING CHARGES WILL APPLY.
Store enzyme at -20°C for up to 1 year.
“We love the Kapa enzymes because they are fast, totally reliable, and generate stronger PCR products compared to our last kit. And did I mention fast? PCR is done in 40 minutes!”Suzanne Kennedy, Ph.D.